Log In for Renewal/Info/Tools
Class Five Alive!
Advanced Whitewater with Marcel Bieg & Carnage Reels
When: Thursday, January 19 6:30-8:30 pm
Put-in: Ninkasi Brewery Admin Building [155 Blair Boulevard Eugene, Oregon 97402] Map
Join the Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club for a chill evening of Class 5 explorations. ACA instructor Marcel Bieg will talk shop on the skills, safety, and mindset needed to aspire to paddle class V whitewater.
We'll also have some exciting videos & photos, including what not to do! Local carnage reels from Willamette Valley boaters will give you a cockpit level view of what it looks like when it all goes wrong!
Clinton Begley will give an update on local efforts to establish a whitewater park in the Eugene Springfield area.
Entry to the event is FREE, and all proceeds from beer sales will support the whitewater park efforts.
For more information, please contact Clinton Begley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Welcome to the WKCC and Oregon Paddling!
The Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club has a membership of over 300, and is based in the mid-Willamette Valley of Western Oregon in the city of Corvallis. The club's goals are to:
- Organize paddling trips on all types of water, all over Oregon and other Western states, for its members.
- Help members acquire the confidence and skills needed for kayaking and canoeing.
- Promote the enjoyment, challenges, thrills, and camaraderie of kayaking and canoeing.
- Promote and practice water safety.
- Help conserve, preserve and protect the free-flowing rivers of Oregon.
Please use the buttons on the site menu to learn about member benefits, upcoming trips & events, and Safety Weekend. Then click the Join the WKCC member to become a member. See you on the water!
Where Are Our Members From?