Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Tuesdays during the school term:
January 17, 24, 31
February 7, 14, 21, 28
Enter east side ground floor doors of Student Recreation Center.
Entrance fee: $6 UO Members, $10 Non-members. Call Outdoor Barn at 541-346-4371 to confirm!
See https://uorec.uoregon.edu/memberships/daily-guest-pass/ for more info.
1. The use of any adhesive tape in the facility is strictly prohibited. If you require tape for your activity, you may obtain
information on an approved tape from Physical Activity and Recreation Services. Failure to comply will result in your
organization being charged the cost to remove the tape and residue, as well as any needed repairs to the surface.
2. There is no food or drink allowed in the gym, with the exception of covered water bottles.
3. You may be assessed a clean-up fee in the amount of $25 per person-hour if the facility is not in satisfactory condition
at the conclusion of your event.
4. You will be responsible for broken or chipped tile.
5. Kayak entry will be via the patio. Kayaks will need to be cleaned prior to
entering the facility. There will be a hose available on patio.
Tuesday, Mar 7, 2017, 8:30 PM until 10:00 PM
is not Required